Major Feature for i18n to test:
– Gnome 3.6 (ibus Integration with gnome): https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Gnome_Input_Method_Integration_IBus
– Ibus typing booster: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_ibus-typing-booster
– Font Configuration Tool: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Font_Configuration_Tool
Special ISO for i18n testing is created [Download here].
there are some issue like
– if select language for a user (after create new user while login to other user), no input method is selected by default.
– while integration of ibus with gnome (actually XKB) is fine, but some basic issue about translation of Keyboard layouts (xkb are in English, other (ibus) are translated), make little confusion